AidStream allows you to publish COVID-19 data as per IATI’s publishing guidance. Data related to COVID-19 can be published within your organization’s activities in 5 places:
- Title and Activity Description: If an activity is fully or partially related to COVID-19 aid, include ‘COVID-19’ in the title. An explanation on how the activity is related to COVID-19 is to be provided in the description.
- Transaction Descriptions: If a specific transaction is related to COVID-19, include ‘COVID-19’ in the transaction description.
- Humanitarian Scope: Add globally recognized humanitarian codes linking your activity to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Tag: If your organization cannot use the humanitarian scope (as mentioned in no. 3) for development activities, you can use the tag element instead.
- Humanitarian Flag: Use this element to mark your activity or transaction as ‘Humanitarian’.
It is really important to publish data as quickly as possible with as much information that can be made available. Please remember to make regular updates to your activities detailing changes, providing transaction data, and results.