Publisher ID: All publisher accounts on the registry have unique Publisher IDs. Publisher IDs are usually an abbreviation of the organisation’s name. The Publisher ID is also used as a part of the organisation’s URL for their publisher page. For more information click here.
API Token: The API token is a unique code provided by the registry. It is unique to each organisation. You can retrieve your API token from the ‘My Account’ tab in your IATI Registy’s account.
- Go to My Account.
- Click on API Tokens (as shown below).
- Type your organisation’s name in the ‘*Name’ text box.
- Then click on the ‘Create API Token button’.
- You will get a pop-up at the top of the page after the token is created.
- Click on the copy icon. Paste the token in AIdStream’s Publishing Setting (shown below).
- Click on the ‘Verify’ button to save the information.