Understanding AidStream’s publishing workflow will help you get better acquainted with the system. It will help your process of data publishing be smoother and efficient.
Following is the way to go to ensure you are able to publish your data on AidStream as well as the registry:
- Fill in the Publisher ID and API token in AidStream’s Publishing Settings.
- Complete all required fields in your activity. These elements are mandatory fields required by IATI:
- Participating Organisation
- Activity Status
- Activity Date
- Recipient Region or Recipient Country
- After the completion of data entry, mark your data in the draft stage. Then mark the data entry as complete and click on the ‘Mark as Completed’ button.
- Your data moves onto the completed stage. if there is a need for revision or changes, make the changes and verify the data by clicking on the ‘Mark as Verified’ button.
- Finally, your data is in the verified stage and is ready to be published to the registry. Click on the ‘Mark as Published’ button.
- A pop up confirmation message will appear. Click on ‘Yes’.
- After your data is published to the registry, you will get a message confirming the publishing of your data and a green icon along with IATI’s logo will appear on the ‘Published’ element.